The curriculum for BS Management Accounting Program is designed to support aspiring professional accountants to develop the appropriate entry-level technical competence, professional skills, values, ethics and attitudes to successfully complete their studies, pass their professional certification assessment/ examination and the practical experience period.
It is composed of a minimum of 167 units, including the required General Education, or GE curriculum, and covers all major areas required by the profession such as:
- Accounting, finance and related knowledge;
- Organizational and business knowledge; and
- Information technology, knowledge and competencies.
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Marketing and Accounts Executive
- Corporate Controller
- Cost Accountant
- Corporate Treasurer
- Internal Audit